Sunday, 29 April 2012

Hari Raya and Merdeka Day in college!!

Asalamualaikum and Salam 1 malaysia...

Heyy, today I don't feel like doing anything,, I just wanna face my laptop...My fingers are very eager to type the entry, and I just let it go,,lalalalaala

Well, me as a Muslim , I am very pleased to celebrate my tradition celebration which is Hari Raya. In fact, I also love to celebrate Merdeka day, which the day Malaysia got independent from British and its also the day I born.. hahaha

why do I like Hari raya??

Because Its the celebration to show the winning of Muslims all over the world towards all past war lives. 

We, as muslims have to appreciate and respects  our ancesstors..

So , we really mean the celebration and celebrate it with full of Barakah..

this event has been organised at college last year,, these are some of the pictures along the day..












that's is it,,,The end..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment